We are here to serve the Woodstock, Marietta, Acworth, Canton and North Cobb communities. Our goal is to provide all children an early education that prepares them for success both cognitively, physically, socially, and emotionally. We use the Crimson Academy Proprietary curriculum along with a very diverse Enrichment program (foreign language, music, geography, and sports) to meet the needs of all children.
We are currently enrolling in all classes and would love to invite you to tour our school at you convenience. We are open Monday – Friday from 6:30am to 6:30pm. We accept children 6 weeks to 12 years of age and provide many family activities for the community at large.
Below are the many things you can expect from a Crimson Academy Education.
- A curriculum that emphasizes strong literacy skills, writing skills, and math readiness through creative arts and play.
- Weekly enrichment programs that expose children to Foreign Languages, Music, Geography, and Sports.
- A daily emphasis on physical fitness and healthy eating
- Awareness of environmental and community issues which produces children that care about taking care of others and the world.
- Fun! Fun! Fun! Our teachers plan lessons that engage and develop a love of learning. We have several outside vendors that do presentations throughout the year, plus we do many special kid-friendly weekly projects.
SUMMER CAMP FUN!!!!
Each week we have a special guest come along with lots of games, projects, and surprises. On Friday we have Water Day and Sno Cones!!!!
Check out our daily events on our
Week One: Blast Into Space
Week Two: Crimson Olympic Games
Week Three: Into the Wild–FRIDAY NIGHT CAMPOUT UNTIL 9PM
Week Four: Victory–Theme Party EVERYDAY!!!